It is currently May 29th, 2017, 12:43 am

Welcome
Welcome to the Italian Citizenship Message Board.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Template for "one in the same" court order
UNREAD_POSTPosted: February 21st, 2017, 9:37 pm 

Howdy folks,

This is the custom form I used to get past the San Diego County probate court. A more detailed explanation of how I managed to create it is in my post in "Success Stories", titled "Success in LA, and how I handled multiple court orders".

All you have to do is fill in the blanks! This sailed right through SD County, and I spent about 5 minutes total talking to the judge, mostly just explaining what I was trying to do. Of course, the judge had never seen such a thing before, but signed it without hesitation after hearing my story and looking at my evidence. To support this form, I filed copies of all my GF and GGF's docs to show that they belonged to the same family. It may or may not work in your state/county, as each is different, and it ultimately comes down to the judge. However, I based this off a pre-existing standard CA court order (CA DPH VS-108, delayed registration of birth), and that seemed to help get it through the system, as I wasn't making a huge leap from something already accepted. If this form doesn't work in your state/county, perhaps you can go through a similar process of modifying a pre-existing order that the state uses.

If you don't have MS Word to open the file, grab Apache OpenOffice. It's free, and can open and edit it no problem.

Hope this helps someone!

Attachments:
customized one in the same court order.docx [17.38 KiB]
Downloaded 126 times

Post subject: Re: Template for "one in the same" court order
UNREAD_POSTPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 1:52 am 

Three questions:
1.) Did you submit certified copies of vital records or just photocopies as evidence? If certified, did you get them back?

2.) Is the above order the only paperwork or form that you had to submit aside from evidence?

3.) Were your GF's vitals from San Diego County or from elsewhere?

Thanks in advance!!

UNREAD_POSTPosted: February 22nd, 2017, 2:54 pm 

ACCamm wrote:
Three questions:
1.) Did you submit certified copies of vital records or just photocopies as evidence? If certified, did you get them back?

2.) Is the above order the only paperwork or form that you had to submit aside from evidence?

3.) Were your GF's vitals from San Diego County or from elsewhere?

Thanks in advance!!

1.) I submitted certified vitals, but found out that photocopies would have been fine. I didn't get any of them back.

2.) No, the paperwork above is the court order that the judge actually signs. There was something else to file for the courthouse to reserve the court date, get the case started, etc. It was just an administrative form that the clerk gave me to fill out. I suppose each courthouse has its own forms to file for a case, but I only brought the custom order here and my supporting evidence to the clerk.

3.) My GFs vitals were all from San Francisco, but if I understand correctly, I still could have done the case in SD even if my GF's vitals were from another state. The judge is still capable of making a judgment regardless of where the documents originate from, it seems.

You're welcome!

UNREAD_POSTPosted: May 11th, 2017, 6:10 am 

This is extremely interesting to read! Do any of you know if such a "one and the same" court order exists in England? I have been searching the interwebs all morning, but nothing is cropping up...